Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/25/11

Today in Media Arts class i was typing an interesting email tom my blog and then Lynn [sub for Vicki]
was with me doing more of my  Flip Rotate And Mirror Designs And Pattern Sketch assingment project by following the directions and by going to my folder in Media Arts class.


Singed Avi Goldsteen





















































































































































































































































































































































































































Today in Media Arts class I was typing another interesting email.

No comments:

Post a Comment